JOB OPENING | JR BUSiNESS DEVELOPER WALKER | 24 hrS
Are you a commercial talent with an interest in smart technology?
Do you want to contribute actively to the global energy transition?
GET ON IT!
We are looking for a jr. business developer for our ‘Walker’ proposition. The Walker is an innovative solution for future smart cities. It actively engages the public in generating awareness for renewable energy and creates tangible environmental impact. Find more information on The Walker here
Responsibilities and tasks
- Developing The Walker proposition and market
- Developing Strategic Sales plan for The Walker proposition
- Provide leads with pricing information and advice
- Prepare personalized quotations for clients
- Visit trade shows and network events
- Work closely with our marketing & communications department on lead generation
Knowledge and competences
- Bachelor’s degree in international business & management or similar
- Strong written and oral communication skills: fluency in both Dutch and English
- Interest in smart technology
- Customer focus
- Commercial and drive for results
- Able to work independently
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in comparable field
We offer you:
A contract for 16-24 hours, a market-based salary, 25 days paid annual leave per year, bonus, laptop, mobile phone, a great team and inspiring clients. You’ll work from our industrial office in the upcoming innovation quarter of Rotterdam: RDM.
If you are interested, we invite you to send your CV and motivation letter to Roeland de Bruijn, Sales Manager Smart Energy Floor, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: this position is only open for candidates with a valid work permit for the
Agency calls are not appreciated.